Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boo Facebook

-Feeling annoyed

Over the course of a month, I've come to a conclusion.  I hate Facebook.  Day in and day out, I log in and for what?  Absolutely nothing.  I don't care how people are feeling or even care to read personal things on my news feed.  I admit, I was a personal poster, in the early days.  I've since stopped because going back and reading those statues I realized how pathetic and annoying I sounded. Just show me some insightful or funny shit. How about that job promotion you got? I'll "like" it.  I'm still trying to figure out what the purpose of Facebook is.  Reconnecting with old school mates, friends, exes and family?  Why?  So, you can just have them friended and still not talk to them?  Not to mention the fact that you can put friends on a restricted list or custom privacy where certain friends can't see your statuses, pictures, etc.  Yeah, that's so "friendly".  For bosses and maybe some family members, I get it.  Other than that, wouldn't it be easier to just defriend those people?  All it creates is drama and resentment between friends.  It will be the same case if you defriend someone. Facebook has created many ways for friends to be two-faced with other friends.  Sad, really.

I'm limiting my time on Facebook.  Checking facebook messages, invites and just posting things I find interesting that I know friends will find interesting and such.  Personal business is off the market, at this time.  No one cares, anyway.  So, it's better to say nothing at all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...