Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Favorite Scenes from 80's Movies - Part One

In my extreme boredom, I've decided to share some of my favorite scenes from 80's movies.  I had to start with the best of the best, first.  These are in no particular order...except year order.  Enjoy!


Sixteen Candles

So many amazing moments in Sixteen Candles and my favorite is the end scene hehe! This ending scene pretty much encapsulates the purpose of this movie.  Besides, who wouldn't love Jake Ryan showing up, at the wedding, to pick you up?  All of it was perfectly packaged using The Thompson Twins "If You Were Here".  Looooooove.




The Breakfast Club

My all-time favorite scene, in The Breakfast Club, is the circle scene.  Where they all come clean about why they are at Saturday detention and we dig deep into each of the characters.  Unfortunately, no one on Youtube has this scene.  So, I had to give you my second favorite scene.


Ferris Bueller's Day Off



Ferris took the bull by the horns and went all out.  He didn't even worry about getting caught.  BAMF STATUS.

Honorable Mention



Oh this scene <3


Pretty In Pink



Honestly, as much as I love Pretty In Pink, Duckie(Jon Cryer) made the movie.  It goes without saying, how much I adore the "Try A Little Tenderness" scene but this scene, right here, is my favorite.


Dirty Dancing



To this day, I still SWOON when it comes to Dirty Dancing.  Jennifer and Patrick were so adorable, here.  I need to swoon some more...


License To Drive



James Avery wins at life.  That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...