Monday, March 25, 2013

And That Just Happened...Last Night

Just when I thought, someone I know(and was close with), telling me that I leave "bland" comments on their Facebook statuses, was insulting...someone I know(and wasn't so close with), asked if I was "expecting", last night.  In the span of a month, I probably lost about 10 pounds.  Not to mention, I wear a size 4, in pants.  Sure, I have big titties but they've always been there.  Nothing has changed.  Apparently, I wasn't wearing a flattering enough shirt and said "friend" thought I was pregnant.

I couldn't tell if he was just being an asshole/dick just to insult me (said person has flared up drama with me, before) or if he was dead serious.  All I know, is that one of my best friends politely jumped down his throat and owned him.  To say it was the ULTIMATE AWKWARD MOMENT would be an understatement.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...