Thursday, May 10, 2012

Top Ten Buffy the Vampire Slayer Moments

It's no secret that Buffy the Vampire Slayer is still one of my favorite shows. I have all 7 seasons in dvd, action figures, posters, soundtracks. The same goes for Angel: The Series. Yes, I'm a complete Buffy nerd. Anyway, here are my Top Ten Buffy Moments, in no particular order:

1. Xander inheriting the essence of the Hyena in The Pack (1x06)


2. Byffy killing Angel in Becoming Part 2 (2x22)


3. Faith coming to Sunnydale in Faith, Hope & Trick (3x03)


4. Buffy losing her Slayer powers(thanks to Giles), in Helpless (3x12)

5. The whole cast in Hush (4x10)

6. Spike's backstory in Fool For Love (5x07)

7. Buffy sacrifices herself in The Gift (5x22)

8. Buffy and Spike getting it on after YEARS of sexual tension in Smashed (6x09)

9. Buffy discovering Spike has a soul in Beneath You (7x02)

10. The WHOLE cast in Chosen (7x22)

Don't you fret, I will do a Top Ten Angel Moments. Also, I will do a special Honorable Mentions to this post. There were so many, that it deserves another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...